Warehouse servicesThere are nearly 45 000 pallets stored daily in our warehouse. Apart from the pallet storage, we also use fine cargo racks and vertical shelves for storage of smaller goods and quantities.
We provide warehousing on the basis of your business needs and particularities.
- Goods Reception
- When necessary, placing the goods on pallets;
- Handling of returns.
- Goods Storage
- Taking inventory;
- Inventories and movements are visible online.
- Order Handling
- Sales reports and delivery notes.
- Value Added Services
- Labelling of Estonian strong alcohol excise stamps in the Excise Warehouse and doing MAIS reporting;
- Labelling of Russian tax stamps in the Customs Warehouse (alcohol from non-EU Member states) and Excise Warehouse (alcohol from EU Member States);
- Checking of quality;
- Changing and fixing of defective products.
- Goods Assembly by the piece
- Cross Docking – Consolidated incoming shipments are sorted and distributed to individual customer shipments, which then in turn are consolidated to be delivered in one shipment.